CLOUD ENCRYPTION AS A SERVICE (EaaS)
Encrypt your content where you store it not just where you encode it or deliver it. CloudPack enables you to package your content where it lives without large upload and download delays.
AMAZON WEB SERVICES. GOOGLE MEDIA CLOUD. MICROSOFT AZURE. YES.
The Cloud marketplace now includes the biggest players in online media. Don’t be forced to make a choice between the three when you don’t have to. KeyOS CloudPack is where your content lives.
REDUCE YOUR TIME TO MARKET AND CLOSE THE GAP ON EXISTING VIDEO WORKFLOWS
Today’s video workflow models don’t scale well. Typically you have to choose between encoding and encrypting your content before you upload it or using a cloud provider to do so. Now you can do both.
ALL THREE FORMATS. ALL THREE DRMs.
The existing vendor landscape lacks complete support for the popular consumer formats and DRMs. This pushes you into silos which don’t scale well. KeyOS CloudPack ends the days of segregated content silos.
HOW IT WORKS
BuyDRM’s unique CloudPack service is a first of its kind enabling content owners, licensees, and distributors to use BuyDRM’s award-winning KeyOS Multi-DRM platform in their cloud of choice including Amazon Web Services, Google Media Cloud and Microsoft Azure. KeyOS CloudPack enables the cloud-based encryption of MSS, HLS and DASH content using all three-popular consumer DRMs: Google Widevine, Apple FairPlay and Microsoft PlayReady.
- Highly available, fault tolerant, redundant Encrypt as a Service (EaaS) Platform
- Secure content encryption using cloud-based storage and access controls
- Support for leading consumer DRMs: Microsoft PlayReady. Google Widevine and Apple FairPlay
- Major playback platforms supported: desktops, devices, Roku, Apple TV, Android TV and smart TVs
- Support for all standards-based HTML5, Silverlight, Shaka, Exo and Electron-based players
- All major browsers supported for accessing KeyOS CloudPack Web Interface
- Job-based cueing and parallel process controls for optimum encryption throughput
- Designed for fMP4 content ingress using H.264 and AAC CODECs
- Built upon the carrier class, widely-deployed and robust KeyOS MultiPack Server
- 99.99% SLA, world-class customer-centric support 24/7/365 via web, email, phone and chat
- BuyDRM’s history is filled with large-scale, highly successful, “no room to fail” success stories.