Multi-DRM Solutions | KeyOS MultiPlay SDKs
KEYOS MULTIPLAY SDKs
MULTI-DRM SCREEN SECURITY
The KeyOS™ MultiPlay™ SDKs support Microsoft PlayReady, Google Widevine and Apple FairPlay DRMs. Smooth Streaming, DASH and HLS are supported multi DRM formats.
MULTI DRM MEDIA PLAYER SUPPORT
The KeyOS MultiPlay SDKs are pre-integrated with the iOS native media player. For Android, the service includes an integrated hardened media player as well as all the necessary integration documentation and support. Most popular playback functions are supported and we add new functions and features regularly.
Our Service exposes an API for iOS application integration. On Android, an additional JAVA API is provided for application integration. You receive downloadable OS-specific binaries to compile with your device application(s) before you distribute them to your customers.
SECURITY & ROBUSTNESS
The downloadable DRM technology available with the KeyOS MultiPlay SDKs complies with Microsoft PlayReady robustness and compliance rules. The Multi-DRM payload is protected with code obfuscation and validation as well as other anti-tampering mechanisms.
HOW MULTI-DRM SOLUTION WORKS
The KeyOS MultiPlay SDKs support all of the popular consumer playback platforms using a feature-rich player with support for Multi-DRM license delivery services. Using conventional development platforms, the SDKs are integrated into our clients’ premium apps for Apple iTunes and Google Play enable content playback. Multi-DRM is used for content protection as well. Nearly 130+ features are accessed via APIs and enable highly customized multi DRM playback experiences. The KeyOS MultiKey SDKs provide a market-tested, consumer approved approach to unifying your device delivery strategy in today’s evolving marketplace.
- Pre-built solution for iOS and Android with player, download manager, DRM library.
- Supports various profiles of DASH, Apple HLS, and Microsoft Smooth Streaming
- Supports Microsoft PlayReady, Google Widevine, Apple FairPlay DRMs
- Reduce storage and streaming costs using CENC with DASH on most devices
- Works on the broadest range of devices with support for iOS 8.0+ and Android 3.0+
- Most subtitle formats and methods supported for streaming and downloads
- Offline viewing with downloads supported for Transportation Industries
- Ensure a consistent user playback experience across both device platforms
- Using our SDKs, you are firewalled against changes by Apple or Google in the core OS
- Unlike native player deployments, we provide: frontline support, Web, email, phone, chat
- Advertising Support: VAST 3.0 - VMAP 1.0 - MAST - VPAID
- Conviva Analytics Support: Experience Insights